2/25/11

Can you "Dig" it?


So, this last week (Feb 16th - 23rd) one of my images was featured on the cover of Boston's "Weekly Dig" newspaper!

I am so excited to have this happen! "The Dig" as we Bostonians warmly refer to it, is Boston's best alternative weekly paper. They always tell it like it is. Funny too.

I've seen lots of friends and other great artists get covers so its a real honor to be included amongst their ranks.



The cover coincided with the opening of an art show I'm participating in as a member of Rifrakt at Diesel Cafe in Somerville. Art plus excellent coffee, in a truly eclectic atmosphere?! What could be better?

Tons of friends and fans came out to support us and say that they had seen my image on the Dig, and I sold a couple pieces from the show already!

I just want to thank everyone who came out, and everyone who picked up the Dig last week. If you are in the Boston area, check out the work at Diesel Cafe (there's work up from 10 excellent artists, including myself and the always amazing Sarah Gay!)

The show is up through mid-March!

No comments: